lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

Moved to Tiverton!!

I finally found a job as nurse woohaaa
In the UK WOOOOHAAAAA
Everything happened really fast. One day I was doing my boring restaurant-home, home-restaurant routine and then in less than a week I have passed 2 interviews and I was preparing myself to meet the unknown.
I was pretty scared at first. Have to went all alone to Malaga from Murcia and after that the flight to Exeter.
I came here last Friday and started today.
So during this weekend I've been exploring a little bit the town. Just a little bit because I had to buy lots of things for the house.
I was without any cutlery, detergent, food,etc.
But yesterday I took some photos in my way to find Marks & Spencer (which I finally found and it was closed or seemed close to me)
River Lowman. It has mallards
Phoenix Line at 9:30 a Sunday is like a ghost town
Pretty and well cared flowers on Phoenix Line


 Today I went again to buy some fresh vegetables or fruits. Ended up with onions and potatos for tortilla de patatas and a box of macarons! I NEEDED to taste them.
I thought they were more crunchy but they are slightly crunchy and spongy inside.
They come in dozens: 4 rasberry, 4 vanilla and 4 chocolate flavored

I will let my general impressions for another day ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario