martes, 24 de abril de 2012

Fajitas and bocatas

Yesterday i have a very nice eating day :)

Since i wake up very late (around 12:30 A.M ·3·) i usually start having lunch instead of the breakfast
That day i did chicken fajitas! Copying a friend recipe


Well, copying is not the right word because i just know the ingredients and i didnt even saw him cooking it. He made it in a friends meet up in a country house last winter and i just ate it up without mercy!
I didnt take too much pics because the hurry. I had to finish it before my sis went to university


ok ok, i know it, i was supossed to take the photo before bit it >.<. My sis was making so many bad faces that i had to take another photo...

 ...of the second fajita of course.
Now im hungry again ·¬· fajitaaasss ~~
The same day i went with my friend to take a look out some books in the libraries (It was the books day) and i took advantage and eated some churros with chocolate. yummy yummy (no pics this time sorry :3)
Obviously, when i went back to home i couldn´t have dinner. I was full of churros but destiny didn´t want to leave me in peace that night. Leo and Ana called me (i think this is the first time in the year they call me) to go out to dinner.
I would refuse their invitation if they hadn´t said they were going to x un tubo, a restaurant i have heard very nice criticism about their prices, cuantity and quality.


 Do you see that thing? for just 5,50€!!!! For your reference they have average women size hands xD
They asked for the bocata picantón and it's filled with spicy minced meat, tomato sauce and cheese


Also we have a cheese bacon fries, very similar to Foster´s Hollywood bacon cheese fries but with another sauce and for just 3,50€
When i finished there my stomach was going to explode in one hundred pieces of happiness
Next time i´ll go without eating too much previously......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario