lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

Makeup experiment

Today was my day free so i spent it lazing around till the afternoon when i decided to experiment a bit with my appearance.I tried to do like other asians, cute faces and such (how original i am!! =D). And here is the result:


I`m an average girl non photogenic but that is what make up was made of! To transform us in something different : something pretty, ugly, sexy , someone from the other sex, maybe an avatar?
Also you can be more tricky and superstyle your hair or put a wig on, as i did.
Plus,we have the photography skills. I don't have really good photography skills but everyone knows, if you put enough effort, earlier or later will shown up something nice.
Add the typical shot from a higher angle (my big nostrils are very grateful about this) and close to a bright place
And if you want to do some tricks more you can always photoshop it. I didn`t cause photoshop hates me :(

I think my experiment came quite good. So next time i will try something more radical like Amy Winehouse, emo makeup or supersweet puking rainbowed winged pony tail make up

There`s a pic more,  i didnt know if the wig and make up will fit well my lolita outfits but it goes very well. Pity that it's getting hot here and wearing long sleeves will be suicide


And when i was taking the pics in the balcony i discovered that some tiny mushrooms had grown in one of the flowerpots behind, and also some garlic revived!!!! I planted those around 9 months ago
I'm a not very good gardener sob ¡___¡


After all it was time to dinner, and i have 火锅 (huo guo) all for me *w*
The bad thing is that i only had lamb, chinese turnip and shiitake mushrooms and i had it all alone. Huo guo is made to eat it surrounded by your people T_____T


Today they are not, but the next they`ll be for sure :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario